Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Blessing and a Miracle


Christmas has definitely come early for our family this year!  Back in July when we found out the news that we would be welcoming another baby girl to our ohana, we surely felt this!  Then just about a week ago, we had another great blessing given...we were given an early court date (early by 6-8 weeks, which is usually how long you have to wait) to finalize our adoption, which will enable us to go to the Laie Hawaii Temple to have Mika sealed to us before it closes at the end of December for 18-24 months!!  Next week Tuesday, Mika will legally be ours!  Then on Saturday, Dec. 20 we make it for all time and eternity!  We truly feel blessed beyond measure and feel so grateful for the tender mercies that the Lord has shown us...  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such WONDEFUL news! And how awsome that your ohana can be sealed before the temple closes. Congratualtions and happy holidays!

Star Gazer said...

Lethe, this is wonderful! :) I'm so glad you shared this special story with me.

Thank you! :) May you and your beautiful family have the merriest Christmas season! :)

Pilar said...

I'm so happy for you! what a blessing. I remember when one of my adopted little nephews was sealed to his family it was a great spiritual experience. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Lara said...

We love you guys so much and are so happy for you. Those two little girls are such little princesses. I love the time that I get to spend with each of the girls. We will be with you in spirit on Saturday, I wish that I could split myself in two to be in both places at the same time. Merry Christmas and love you all!

Unknown said...

Yay!! That is so super awesome! I love it! I'm so happy for you guys!