Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kahana Update

Yesterday was one of the Senate committee hearings for the 4 bills that we are trying to pass to keep the families in Kahana and make sure that future generations will be there also!  There were many testimonies given (unfortunately I got there at the tail end because I had to work), some in support, and some against (by our own family I might add- sad, right?), and some with ideas on ammending the bills.  I even got up the courage to share a short and sweet testimony of my own :) In the end the bills were pushed forward to the next stage in the process!  I am very grateful for the power of prayer and the support of good people! 

1 comment:

sheila said...

thats great news! hopefully it will all come out better in the end.

i miss the primary kids. Hope you are all doing well.