Friday, June 26, 2009

"Better with time"

Our Special Day
June 28, 2003
Sam & I at TVA 2003
In a few hours we are taking off for Kona to take in a session at the temple and celebrate our 6th anniversary. As I sit here and reflect on my marriage, I am sooo grateful to have married Sam! I am grateful for answers to prayers, because it helped me to choose between two good things (mission or marriage). I'm grateful that 6 years later we are better friends, better communicators, better at making each other happy and more as one. Sometimes I wish I could fast forward to 4, 10, 20 years from now and see how much more we will grow. One thing I do know is that if we continue to live the gospel, and keep Him at the center of our lives, our marriage and love will always get better with time... I love you Sam and everyday I love you more! Happy Anniversary My Love!

1 comment:

liko said...

happy anniversary you two!!! have fun at kona and enjoy the temple!