Thursday, January 22, 2009

Special Delivery!

I finally got the chance to pick-up the package my awesome friend Becca sent me in the mail and now have a complete set of cute, colorful cloth diapers! Thanks so much Becca for taking the time to sew these for me! She gave me special instructions about stuffing them with microfiber (the stuff that will aborb the shi-shi) before using them, but of course I couldn't wait to try them on Mika...so during our little photo shoot she peed in them and I got to see just how that PUL stuff works ;) Here's a few shots of Mika modeling her new garb...





They're edible too ;)

5 comments:

Becca said...

YA! I am so glad they finally came - I was starting to think they got lost in the mail. They look adorable on little Mika - she'll have the cutest okole on the island! I'm so happy you like them - hugs to you all! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey those look so neat! I've always wanted to try cloth diapers, but never got around to it. Is there a a diaper cleaning service that picks them up for you? How do you clean them and stuff? I should really look into it, because we spend a lot on diapers!

liko said...

cloth diapers have definitely come a long way. i think when i have my next one, i will do that.

Unknown said...

I agree with both Liko's. Well, I should probably look into it first! So cute!!

Pilar said...

WOW! cloth diapers, good for ya!
those are really cute, they look like the regular diapers. Dot hey work well?