Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yummy, Yummy!




We just got back from Kaneohe...Sam took me for a pre-birthday lunch at "Pahke's" where we ate some onolicious Honey Glazed Walnut Shrimp (my favorite), Local style Chow Fun and Minute Chicken.  Elia enjoyed each of the dishes as much as her mommy and daddy did ;)  Then we went over to Cold Stone for dessert, and like always, Sam liked my flavor better... I've told him many times that he should always just let me order for him!  

So on Wedneday, January 14, I'm going to be 28 years old... I definitely don't feel 28, or 27 for that matter!  I can hardly believe that this year will be my 10 year High School reunion, or that I ve been out of college for nearly 6 years now!  Where has the time gone???  I promise, each year seems to just whiz by faster and faster...it feels like everyone around me is getting older, but I'm still just 21.  

Well, to keep my outside looking like how I feel inside, I went and got a little pampered this past week... got my hair cut and flat ironed and had a pedicure.  Oh, and I'm also ditching my glasses and got my contacts back (which I'm really loving).  I'm feeling good about getting "older"...as long as I don't look like it too much ;) 

  

5 comments:

liko said...

you look so great, lethe!!! you always do, but i love the hair!! you look young, and we are still young, okay?? and congratulations on the sealing of your family! sorry i couldn't make it!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Chica! Missing you so much! Did you get the diapers? I hope they have arrived by now. Give those little Beauties a big hug from Auntie Becca!

The Reed Family said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LETHE!! So sorry I didn't get to call you yesterday! I'd call now, but it's 6:30 AM in Hawaii! I'll try you in a few hours, though I think you'll be at work! :-( I just wanted you to know we are thinking about you and love you tons! Your family is absolutely beautiful. We might have to win the lottery (though we don't even play) to come out and visit, but one day we'll make it back there! Love you all so much! Happy birthday again girl!
PS: Love your new look! Sam is one lucky dude!

Eden said...

Lethe! Happy (belated) B-day! I thought about you on your day. I have two other friends also and my grandpa that share your birthday! What a special day. You are beautiful.

Love you.