Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Review of Sit 'n Stand Elite Double Stroller

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

The double stroller offers extra grow-with-me value: it's a conventional tandem stroller that converts to a Sit 'n Stand when your child is ready.


LOVE IT!

By Hawaiian Mommy from Punalu'u, HI on 8/23/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Easily Stowed, Easy to Set Up, Durable, Smooth Ride

Cons: Hard To Maneuver

Best Uses: Infants, Toddlers

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

I bought this stroller as I'm expecting my second childin a few weeks. My older daughter is 2.4 months old and I wanted to find a stroller that could accommodate both her and the new baby. I was going to buy a Joovey Sit n' Stand, but then realized that my 2 year old still falls asleep sometimes and I would be stuck with no place to have her recline and continue to sleep, which helps mommy out ALOT!

When my stroller arrived I was super excited and still am! First off, I live in Hawaii and this awesome company shipped this stroller to me for only $22!!!! That is truly amazing, since I priced shipped from Walmart at $65! AND it came in about 6 business days!!

I love how intuitive this stroller is as you are assembling it. I didn't even have to look at the manual to figure out how to add the canopies, foot rest, or adjust things. My husband just popped the wheels on and we were ready to go! The stroller is very well made, folds up pretty compactly considering it is a double stroller (my GRACO stroller is about the SAME size as this), and it is light, in my opinion. I also love how the stroller is quite narrow, but spacious enough for my 2 year old (I do have to fold the back footrest back). Not to mention that this stroller is VERY attractive! I love it, love it, love it!

My daughter loves it too!

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

We love the versatillity

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

5 comments:

Lara said...

It looks great Lethe. Looks like you solved the double stroller dilemma. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get ready for the baby's arrival.

Love,
Lara

Unknown said...

nice stroller! Looks like a good find!

liko said...

picnik.com (picture editing fun!)

Pilar said...

hey. nice stroller. I like the look of it and your daughter looks cute in it.

Unknown said...

I think your problem got solved by getting the double stroller to home. I’m using Mickey sport buggy now, I planning to have a double stroller as expecting my second baby in two months. I want to have same one which you have as it got many good features.