Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Top 3" Tag (for Liko)




How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.  List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself.  Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.  Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS
1- Family field trips
2- Date night
3- Having a clean and organized house!     

FEARS
1- Heights
2- The dark
3- Sleeping in new places and hearing strange noises (I can never get to sleep!)

GOALS
1- Own a home on the Windward side built and designed by my husband & I!
2- Have my own preschool someday :)
3- Sam & I be financially independent before we are 40

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1- Finding the right stroller for my 2 girls!
2- Getting things prepared for our baby girl.
3- My new baby girl!

FACTS ABOUT ME
1- When I was about 4 or 5 I swallowed a quarter.
2- I just STOPPED biting my nails after a 20+ year habit!  How did I stop?  I got my last and final wisdom tooth extracted, it got infected and my mouth was swollen for about 2 weeks so I really couldn't, even if I wanted to!  That's all it took...
3- I am a BIG Prince fan (not all his stuff of course).  If you hang out with me long enough, I'll convert you ;)  I've done it to my husband and bestfriend Liz!

I tag: Carol, Crystal, Kristyn, Eden, and Heather

No comments: