Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I read it, so I'm IT!




Here you go Crystal:
1. Where did you meet your husband?
Seminary in the 9th grade, but we didn't date until he came home from his mission :)

2. How long did you date before you married?
9 months 

3. How long have you been married?
5 years

4. What does he do that surprises you?
Cleans the house WITHOUT me asking ;)

5
. What is his favorite feature? I don't know...

6. What is your favorite quality of his? 
His corny sense of humor and integrity

7. Does he have a nickname for you? "Babe" or "Teh"

8. What is his favorite food?
Milk & Cereal (he eats it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and as a snack)

9. What is his favorite sport?
Surfing, if anything...he's not really into sports

10. When & where was your first kiss?
One night after we sold T-shirts at a football game together on Hukilau beach

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Just be together without distractions:)

12. Do you have any children?
Yes, 2 beautiful daughters!

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He is a very good artist and photographer

14. How old is he?
27

15. Who said I love you first?
He did and it totally caught me by surprise ;)

16. What is his favorite music?
Old kine Hawaiian music and anything with harmonious instruments

17. What do you admire most about him?
He is SO talented and good with his hands.  He can do carpentry, electrical and plumbing work, he's a musician, great photographer, skilled on the computer and he's a purist...believes in doing things the right way, no short cuts! 

18. What is his favorite color?
He doesn't really have one...

19. Will he read this?
Maybe

20. Who do you tag?
If you read this then TAG you're it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lethe!
I'm sorry to do this to you twice but...I tagged you again! : ) It'll be fun! Check my page for more info!
Smile!
Crystal

liko said...

lethe -- sorry!!! i found someone that wanted it sooner! anything else you might need? let me know.