Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Turbo JAM!



Today I finally began exercising again.  Turbo Jam with Chalene Johnson is my absolute favorite!  It has great music to keep you motivated and I love all the punching and kicking...good stress reliever too!   I'm starting back slow, just doing the 20 minute routine, but boy did it feel GOOD!  I bought this workout DVD about over 2 years ago and it really works!  When I first got it I did the 10 day jump start program (including the eating plan) and lost about 4 pounds...just in time to fit into my bridesmaid's dress for my friend's wedding little more nicely.  After that I kept those 4 pounds off for about a year without exercising regularly (which I should have done), so it just goes to show how much muscle you build doing this exercise.  I think Chalene's even coming out with something new called "Chalean" or something like that.  Anyways, just thought I'd share for all you mommies out there who can't go to the gym or even leave the house to jog for some reason or another (like having no sidewalk to run on).  If you try it or have tried it I'd love to hear what ya think!

1 comment:

sheila said...

hi lethe, I'm glad you found our blog. I was wanting to see the new baby and was happy you posted photos of her on yours. Congrats on your new addition- we are excited for you.
This isn't related, but I have a question. About the primary program... are the songs staying the same (how you told me) regarding who and how they will be singing them? I was just trying to figure out what songs we need to focus on and practice. You can email me back if you have the time. puaneane@gmail.com